|TeleTech is seeking a VUI Design Architect to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements.
Why choose TeleTech to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Multi-Channel Solutions team, you will architect, design, and consult on innovative user interfaces for the design and construction of conversational speech applications, working to achieve exceptional caller satisfaction and transaction completion with appropriate flair and personality.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Lead Requirements and Design workshops to discover, analyze, and document application requirements from both the client’s and the caller’s perspective
- Discover and assist the client in defining a system persona to be embodied in the user interface
- Architech effective speech user interface designs including call flow, dialogs, prompts, non-verbal audio and grammar specifications to accomplish the requirements
- Educate clients on best practices around speech and gain consensus on the design, prompting and call flow
- Assist in implementing these designs, including interacting with developers, assisting customers with the selection of voice talents, coaching of voice talent during production and performing Usability and WOZ testing and analysis to determine the usability and effectiveness of the VUI and Speech Application
- Participate in Speech Tuning process to perform Call Analysis and review speech science data for overall application and design performance and make recommendations to improve caller satisfaction and transaction completion
- Represent our UI approach and philosophy to customers in the sales cycle, and assist in the design and creation of compelling proposals and demos
- Provide feedback on the design and capabilities of Speech recognition product software to incorporate UI lessons learned in the field
What skills you’ll need:
- 10+ years industry experience in IVR Voice User Interface architecture and design of conversational speech recognition applications
- Experience in architecting Voice User Interface design specifications following standard practices for error recovery and universal help, developing call flows for complex applications including data driven interactions, and designing both call steering and self-serve applications
- Experience with natural language and directed dialogue design techniques for speech applications, major vendor offerings, various speech engine capabilities, and tuning concepts
- Experience in conducting Usability Studies and WOZ tests along with Speech Tuning process, performing Call Analysis, review of speech tuning data, and making recommendations to improve VUI design
- Experience working closely with outside clients and partners, as well as developers
- Native-level English fluency, Bilingual Spanish skills a plus
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Here’s the link: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/teletech/join/